Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hola and adios Mexico

We're back!  Me llamo David.  We are finally home from our vacation in Mexico.  What fun!  We went down to see Grandma and Grandpa....and Ba - who we hadn't seen in two weeks.  Mom, Dad, and Da took us.  We got to fly on a plane again.  When we arrived, Grandpa was there to pick us up.  It was so warm!  We had so much fun dancing and swimming and playing on the beach.  Check out these rockin' (tee hee) chairs Grandma got us.

We got some balloons from the singer at La Palma.  We had a dance party with some other kids.  I'll tell ya right now, we've got rhythm!  I like to twirl in circles and wave my arms.  Margot follows and stomps her feet and waves her arms.


 Here's Dad trying to take the balloon from me so that I can finish my arrachera.

 Grandma kept giving Margot dance ideas for her next turn on the stage.


We had a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's neighbor's house playing in the yard.  The grass was so fun!  We can't wait for this year's Easter Egg Hunt.


 This is my, "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis" face.



For the very first time, Mom and Dad let us play on the beach!  Whoa!  Well, it wasn't too big a risk because they made us stay on some leashes tethers, yes thats more PC....but it was still cool.
 Dad and I before strolling into the surf.

Da and Margot doing the same thing.  It took Margot awhile to trust the situation, but once she did, whoa nelly did she take to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment