Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Wednesday from Happy Hair Margot



HI there!  It's Margot with some pictures and video for you.  Mom caught this funny video of David laughing.  He is such a ham.  And I am walking all the time now (bring on the dresses).  The video shows me walking at the Manhattan Country Club.  I was on top of the world!  Don't be alarmed by the squeaking in the background.  Mom and Dad think it's funny to put them in our shoes to encourage us to walk.  We know they really just want another way to keep track of us.
We love watching visitors come see us.  Here we are waiting for mom to get home from work.
We have a new stroller that we LOVE because we get to face each other...when we want to.  Sometimes David takes my bottle, the little bandit!  I have to be turned away as to not give him a piece of my mind.  
We love uncle Jeff.  He comes to take us on walks, too.  He teaches us things, like how to play the peeano..peano..piano.
I wasn't sure about putting this one in because David's head tends to get BIG when he gets love from his lady friends.  Paige looked so cute in this one that I had to include it.  Ha!
That's all for now.  Mom said it's time to go to bed, so David and I are heading to the nursery.  We're not promising to fall asleep right away, but we are pretty good about hanging out in our cribs when they say it's "bedtime."  Usually David talks my ear off until I fall asleep, similar to what Dad did to Aunt Lulu when they shared a room.  Catch you later, alligator!
-Margot

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including Paige; even though I think she was being a little rough!

    ReplyDelete