Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some pictures

There's not a lot to update today.  The doctor is keeping everything the same.  David and Margot each had a good day with less alarms than yesterday.  And if Margot pulls her NJ tube out again, they will replace it with an NG tube.  This is progress!  Bubba and I spent a nice day with the babies and then went swimming at mom & dad's.  Dad heated the pool, and we swam in the rain!  It was fun.

Here's a picture I took today to show how cute the tiny baby diapers are (and how much the babies have grown).  They used to wear diapers the size of the one in the middle - special order extra small preemie diapers.  Now they are both in the diaper on the right - regular preemie diapers.  I put my cell phone in there to give perspective.


Here are some signs I made for their room (as a cover for the time I spent making Bubba's suprise birthday card from the previous post).



Here is a shot I got of Margot while she was peacefully sleeping....



1 comment: