Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something, I think you'll understand.

Hi guys.  It's David.  We can't swing outside so we have been finding indoor diversions.  One of our favorite things to do is play on our indoor slide.  Here is a pretty good video showing our skills.  I have recently learned to spin around until dizzy, and I'm pretty proud of being able to do it without spilling a drop of milk.

We had breakfast with Aunt Martha, Uncle Chris, and Jeff Ness on Sunday (First Watch, of course) and took these photos after.  Jeff and Chris taught me to drink from a straw.  In the words of Miley Cyrus (Disney star), 'it's pretty cool.'  Aunt Martha thought we looked cute enough in our coats to snap even more photos of us before we grow out of them.  In the last pic you will notice that we're getting pretty good at holding hands on command.

I take after my Pops, so naturally I have figured out how to wrap mom around my little finger....I help her with laundry!  She thinks I'm such a good boy when I put away the socks.  I can't do the shirts yet.  Hushed tone - She doesn't realize I can fold clothes, I don't think I want her to know for now so I just put the clean socks in the clean laundry bin while she puts things away from the dryer.  It's so easy to make her happy.  Margot is spending all this time showing Mommy new words and blowing kisses, but all I have to do is put socks away.  Ha!  See ya soon, Baboon

David

No comments:

Post a Comment