Monday, September 27, 2010

Outsourcing

Marvelous Margot here-
We like to work smarter, not harder at the Fair house.  That is why we were thrilled that our friend Avery posted a blog post for us.  She is our blogging inspiration, so when she dedicated almost a whole entry to our fun playdate, we were tickled.  Then David got a smart idea.  He said we should post Avery's post.  That way we can show everyone all the fun pictures without having to do all that uploading stuff.  I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste Avery's whole post (plus that would be plageary, plagueary, plagery, plagiary).  Luckily my bro showed me how to post a link.
Camaraderie Is Awesome  That is the name of Avery's post.  I decided to one-up him with the fancy hyperlink.  Ha!
And I couldn't resist downloading ONE picture from Avery's post - my favorite.  Is David in the ball pit or on a waterslide?  Also, I see London, I see France!  Tee hee.  I couldn't resist.
You can REALLY see David's underpants if you click on this link.  Seriously, I am on fire with the hyperlinks.

TTFN,
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment