Saturday, August 14, 2010

Walking

Wow! Margot and I thought when we took over this blog from mom that we'd be MUCH better at keeping it current. But we forgot about the fact that mom and dad never let us use the computer. Ugh! We finally got a hold of the laptop, so here are the pictures and videos we've been amassing.

The big news is that I am now WALKING. Not exclusively - crawling is too much fun - but I walk half the time these days. Here's a video mom got of one of my first big journeys across the kitchen:


Aside from the walking, we have been quite the social butterflies. Here is a picture of us with Evelyn Bachamp (I think she likes me).

And to show what a chick magnet I really am, here's a picture of me with Maeve O'Rourke.

Mom snapped these pics when we met our friends Maeve and Liana Jaramillo over at Liana's house. Since Mom and Dad have been so good to us we let them hang out too. Here are some action shots of the evening. BTW, my flirting is pretty subtle, but I think Liana got it, you'll see!


We also have been going over to our friends Bennett and Paige's house. Sometimes Mom and Dad put us in this pack and play after dinner. Bored in a pack and play = time to get a little bit ornery!


Things have been really fun at Ba and Da's lately. Every Friday is now BALL PIT DAY! It is fantastic. Here's a picture of the pit that started it all. This is the Leuschen's pit in Lawrence. Of course, after mom saw how much we loved it, she bought us our own (sucker). Ours is a little different, though, it's a pop-up one that Ba brings out on Fridays and then puts away for the rest of the week.

Margot told me she'd give me half of her next bottle if I posted this funny pic of me doing a headstand. We both enjoy a little yoga before bed time. Downward facing dog, or upward facing diaper as Dad calls it is my best move so far.

That's all for now. I've got to get back to pulling all my books off the bookshelf (Margot is having all the fun without me right now) - plus Dad wants to use the computer to check out all his boring sports and stock stuff. Margot said she'd post again soon!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! It was SO GREAT to see you guys, mya -Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the GREAT post, David! Please invite me to come and do yoga with you and Margot.
    GAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys are really getting around - walking, "Chicks", play dates! I'm glad I have a way to keep up on it all. Thanks Margot & Dave (mom!!!!).

    Hugs
    GAB

    ReplyDelete